TechnologyList of devices that work in conjunction with Blue Echidna
- The system has been developed for MYOB EXO v8.2 and above.
- The client software runs on Android phones and tablets, and is developed in Java..
- Most Android devices will work, but for best results select from the list of approved devices below.
- The picking handset communicates over WI-FI with a .NET MVC Web Service.
- The web service maintains a local SQL database for orders being picked, and updates the MYOB EXO database when an order has been fully picked and submitted for invoicing.
- The handset communicates each item pick to the web service in real time. If one handset stops working the user can simply pick-up another handset and retrieve all the details for the order in progress.
List of approved devices
For best results, a robust device with at least a 4.7” screen is required.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Kogan Model Number
- Huawei Model Number
- Google Model Number
- Socket Model Numbers
With mobile computing and data collection solutions from Socket, your business can:
- Place orders and update inventory in real-time
- Have complete visibility of inventory status throughout the supply chain
- Minimize overstocking and inventory misplacement
- Replace what was traditionally done on paper with automated processes
- Optimize order fulfillment procedures